Elmdale Partners is happy to announce the formal organization of its consulting services unit – Elmdale Advisory Services (EAS). EAS was formed to help lenders and banks evaluate their loan, mortgage, and real estate portfolios and strategize on the best path forward. Our goal is to help such institutions think through and solve problems (or questions) touching on several key areas, thereby increasing profitability and minimizing risk.
Some of the services include:
- CFO analysis or audit
- High level Financial Strategic Plan
- Property Management Advisement
- REO evaluation and Roadmap to Profitability
- Turnaround Advisement
- Strategies in Asset class
- Construction - Rehab vs new vs remodel
- Possible Board Seat Advisory role if needed
- Brokerage Planning
Using best practices, EAS will help organize and prioritize your portfolio in order to positively affect your bottom line.
If your portfolio holds any of the following, we can help:
- Mortgages, LOCs, etc.
- Government resources
- Underwater assets
Having an advisory team on your side brings expertise, reporting, and solutions that any Board or Executive Team can utilize for assessment and planning. Turning your problems into opportunities makes for a profitable outlook.
The real estate market is volatile and generally moves in cycles. Understanding these cycles and adjusting strategy accordingly can help turn risks into opportunities, and potential losses into gains. Having a strategy and strategic partner in place ready for when market conditions turn less favorable gives you a leg up and head-start in navigating difficult times, minimizing losses, maximizing returns and profits, and staying focused on your mission. The best time to develop this strategy and choose your strategic partner is now - when the waters are relatively calm.
The partners of Elmdale Advisory Services have seen many different real estate deals and been part of the real estate value chain from construction to investment and everything in between. Our team performed in good times and bad. Their unique combined skill sets are now being offered to help communities they have already invested in.
We are uniquely qualified to offer effective advisement, accounting and corporate frameworks that make sense for sustainability and growth while protecting the downside risks.
We have some unique team members who specialize in specific key real estate roles such as:
- A receiver who, blessed by the court system, can act as a fiduciary and in the role of bank property management and can act as a LIEN Holder
- A VP of Special Assets from a large financial institution
- An onsite architect providing design and problem-solving solutions
- Unique technology solutions focused on solving the real estate industry problems
- In-house full-service dedicated property management team
- One of the most experienced REO teams in the nation, with a history of managing, and selling, thousands of assets for large banks, GSE’s, local lenders, wall-street firms, foreign investors, and more.
As the economic landscape continues to change over time, it might make sense for a conversation about your real estate portfolio or a specific question you might have. Why not use what we’ve learned through the economic ups and downs to your advantage? We help solve problem properties or complex real estate situations. We’ve truly seen it all when it comes to the commercial, residential, and everything in between.